Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration – 5566 Web portal
The government of Pakistan has announced Ehsaas Rashan Program registration. Registration in the Ehsaas Ration Program has been released by the Government of Pakistan.
You can get a free ration by registering yourself in this program. This program is running under the supervision of the Ehsaas program.
The government of Pakistan is providing free rations to poor people under the Ehsaas Ration Program, through which they can raise their families in a better way.
The government of Pakistan wants to make further improvements in this program. The Government of Pakistan under this program is providing a monthly ration of 4500 rupees and its money to poor and indigent people.
Through this money, he can buy a monthly ration for his family. The Government of Pakistan has increased its annual budget to improve this program.
The purpose of increasing the annual budget of this program is to register the poorest people in Pakistan in this program. So that they can also benefit from this program and receive their monthly ration.
Because poor people cannot buy monthly rations due to inflation. That is why the government of Pakistan has issued instructions to include poor people in this program while starting this program. Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration:
You can also register in the Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online 14000
Ehsaas program is the biggest welfare program in Pakistan. Ehsaas program was started by the government in Pakistan in 2019.
Ehsaas program was launched by the Prime Minister of Pakistan in 2019. The reason for starting the Ehsaas program is Covid-19.
Because due to the coronavirus epidemic, there was a lockdown in the whole country. Due to this many people became unemployed. The Ehsaas program was founded to provide them with ration and financial assistance.
The purpose of launching the Ehsaas program is to provide financial assistance to the poor people in Pakistan.
And to lift them out of poverty. Because 70% of Pakistan’s population is suffering from poverty. The government of Pakistan started the Ehsaas program keeping this in mind.
Under which financial assistance is being provided to them. The Ehsaas program was highly appreciated not only in Pakistan but also abroad.
The Government of Pakistan has started many programs under Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration. Programs like the Ehsaas Kafalat Program, Ehsaas Rashan Program, and Ehsaas Educational Scholarships were started.
Under these programs, poor people in Pakistan get financial assistance.
8123 Web Portal
You can check your eligibility online through the 81 23 web portal. Online wife check is very easy through a web portal. To check eligibility first you have to verify your CNIC with NADRA.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of the government.
- After opening the website, you will see a form.
- In which CNIC number and image code will be required.
- You have to enter your CNIC number and image code.
- After entering the CNIC number and image code, click on the Know button.
- After clicking on the Know button, a confirmation SMS will appear on your screen.
- In which you will be told about your eligibility.
- Whether you have qualified in the Ehsaas program or not.
- If you are declared ineligible, then you have to contact the registration center established by the government.
Ehsaas Program New Update
A new update has been released in the Ehsaas Ration Program by the Government of Pakistan. The government of Pakistan has expressed good news for the non-eligible people.
The government of Pakistan has announced to give relief to the ineligible people in the ration program. Under this program, ineligible people are also being given relief on ration.
So that they are also not worried about inflation.
These rations can be collected from utility stores established by the government. You have to send your CNIC number to 8123 to receive the ration.
After sending the CMIC number to 8123, you can be registered in this program. You can receive ration only after registering yourself in the 8123 program.
8123 Online Check
You can check your registration online in the 8123 program. You must have your CNIC ID to check the registration.
- First of all, you have to open the message box on your mobile.
- You have to enter your CNIC number in it.
- And it has to do 8171 percent.
- After sending you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- In which you will be told about your registration.
- Whether you are registered in the Ehsaas Ration Program or not.