Ehsaas Nai Zindagi Program 2023 Archives – Ehsaas 8171
Ehsaas Nai Zindagi Program is designed to protect women affected by acid attacks or other abuses. Social protection policies and programs have played an important role in tackling persistent poverty.
The purpose of social protection is to increase the capacity of poor people to cope with economic and social risks. Keeping this in mind, the Punjab Social Protection Authority has started the Ehsaas Nai Zindagi Program for the victims of acid attacks under the Ehsaas program.
The aim of this program is the rehabilitation of acid attack victims. The Punjab Social Protection Authority has an institution working in close collaboration with the Department of Special Health Care and Medical Education to provide these services bearing the cost of treatment. Access to rehabilitation programs can reduce the consequences of harm. Can improve health and quality of life.
Purpose of starting PSPA
- Providing medical and psychological rehabilitation to acid attack victims
- To protect the social rights of acid attack victims in society
- Enabling victims to lead dignified and socially inclusive lives
- Reducing the vulnerability of acid attack victims to income generation through skill training and interest-free loans for jobs/self-employment
- To provide financial assistance to victims of acid attacks
- In this program, the victims are completely rehabilitated through government expenditure.
- Acid-free surgery and livelihood are provided free of charge.
You can also read and register for Benazir Income Support Online Check
PSPA Online Apply
Online application has not been released by the Punjab Social Protection Authority. As soon as the online application will be released by the government of Pakistan. So you will be informed on our website. You can check your eligibility for this program online.
You must have CNIC to check online eligibility. Online registration has not been started in the Punjab Social Authority yet. You can register for the Ehsaas Nai Zindagi Program through the Punjab Social Protection Authority.
Eligibility Check Online By CNIC
You can check your eligibility online in the Up Ehsaas Program Nai Zindagi Program. You must have CNIC to check online eligibility.
- To check the eligibility first you have to open the official website of the government.
- After opening the official website of the government, you will see a portal.
- You have to enter your CNIC number in this portal.
- Also have to enter the image code given below
- After entering the CNIC number and photo record, click on the Know button
- After that, you will be informed about your eligibility
- Whether you are eligible for the Ehsaas Nai Zindagi Program or not
You can contact the helpline of the Punjab Social Protection Authority to solve your complaints or other problems. You can register your complaints through the helpline number of the Punjab Social Protection Authority. The Helpline of the Punjab Social Protection Authority is given below.
How do I Register for PSPA?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Punjab Social Protection Authority
- There you have to click on the Eligibility Criteria button
- There you will see a form
- This form has to be filled up
- Click on the Know button
- After that, you will receive a boat SMS below
- It will tell you about your eligibility
What is the abbreviation for PSPA?
Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA)
Contact Number for Ehsaas Nai Zindagi Program:
Visit Facebook Page